Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!


 Merry Christmas !! 

I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. I know that the holidays are tough for many and I know that this year is even tougher. My heart goes out to everyone. Happy holidays. Today is a chill day to spend with our families. However the days before this I have reviewed and looked at the footage. We have a lot to sort through and this will not be an easy task. But my group-mates and I got this. We will all sort through them and select the best shots. 

We took many over the shoulder shots. Along with tracking shots. So now when we edit we must decide which shots we want more of. We also talked to one another and said that we want to make sure it’s even and consistent. We don’t want to have our film look all patched to gather and ugly because we are repeating the same shots. We also have to edit some sound because while filming, the group mates  neighbor  was using a digger and was doing construction so it might be hard to hear the actors. If this can’t be resolved while editing we might have to do a re-film day. I’m fine with a day like that however it would not be ideal. The most ideal thing is that we start the editing process right way so we have enough time to do our titles and close our music. That’s another fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment