Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy new year!


 Happy new year to everyone! I hope that this year gets better than 2020. I wish that everyone continues to be safe and healthy in this upcoming year. Hopefully everyone continues to wear there mask and help overcome this pandemic. So far we have gotten so much done. I’m happy to say that we have all of our footage. We have sorted through about 75% of it because we had a lot. My groupmates and I have also gone through who will do what in these times. We all are going to do individual parts and then come together.

I will be doing the flyer. Brooke will be doing editing and clipping. Leo will help us both. I want to create a thriller feeling with the flyer. I will do this by using darker colors and some reds.Leo has taken pictures of his mailbox for me so I can add a picture of the mailbox. I want to add the picture for a glimpse or sneak peak. Brooke and Leo always text me for suggestions and I do the same. It’s good to have an informed and well-communicated group. It makes all process go faster. 

Once again happy new year and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment